Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welp, this should be interesting....

I've finally broken down. After months of reading blogs, both by my friends and complete strangers, I've decided to create my own. What's the theme you ask? Anything. Literally, anything. This blog's primary function is to keep me from going insane while I hang out in my apartment waiting for phone calls from job interviews, specifically for Toys R Us to get off their collective asses and call me. I should be probably updating at least once a day, but to be honest, I'll probably forget all about this in about a week.
Anyways, a little about myself. I've recently finished my Masters in Education at UNH, and as you can tell from the above paragraph am currently looking for a "real" job in the field of education. The prospects have not been promising. I'm 23, and enjoy movies, music, video games, and comic books. The latter WAY too much. I work at a comic store in Rochester, NH which is pretty sweet, not gonna lie.
Keeping with this theme of crap that I like, I'll do my best to put up movie reviews (both old and new), Comic reviews, music, tv shows I'm currently obsessed with, yadda yadda yadda. Who knows? Maybe I'll be the next Perez Hilton. Except, you know, not fat, gay, or posting pictures of underage celebrities on my blog. I'm keeping the pink hair though.

1 comment: