Friday, July 30, 2010

End of the Line

Uggghhhhhh. Once again, I'm back where I started. The teaching assistant position at my mother's elementary school was filled yesterday, and the English position at Rochester High School is no longer listed on their website. However, they've still got two Para-educator positions (and a secretary position), so it looks like I'll be dropping more cash on postage. I've also gotta track down why Staples double charged me on my printed resumes, so today will be a busy day off.
But let's talk about fun stuff. Like the Thor trailer I posted yesterday! Hollleeee crap! Since the trailer shown at Comic-con was presented in 3-D, this trailer has to have been leaked by someone at the studio, and kudos to them for throwing us unlucky nerds a bone! So sweet! Now that I've seen the Asgard stuff in motion, I'm really excited for it. Plus, with the film still a year away, the special effects that were already pretty impressive in the trailer will hopefully look even better.
That's really all I wanted to talk about today haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment