Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Has Come Early

It's only December first, and I already got one of my presents. And it's friggin' AWESOME.

That's right R2, we're getting a text message.
Yes, that is the limited edition R2-D2 Droid phone, and thanks to my amazing girlfriend and mom, it is mine. This was completely unexpected and definitely a gift that I will never forget, plus it was a welcome surprise at a time where I'm now realizing the glory that is student loans. I cannot thank both my gf and my parents enough for this amazing gift, and for how much they  mean to me.

So far I've still got to activate it, but I'll be sure to let all two of you that read this know how badass this phone is later on. It makes R2-D2 noises when you turn it on, so it's already gotten a gajillion points on the nerd scale for me. I feel like Luke Skywalker right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment